BlackjackCardCountingSoftware

Blackjack Bankroll Calculator

This screen can be used to calculate your bankroll needs given a desired risk of ruin. Here, risk of ruin is defined as the probability that you will go bankrupt within a specified number of hands. There are five variables defined as follows:

  • Goal in units: This is the number of units that you wish to finish with including the bankroll that you started with.
  • Probability of Success: The desired probability of success. That is, 90 would indicate a 90% chance of success. You are willing to take a 10% chance of losing the bankroll.
  • Win rate per 100 hands: The units that you win over 100 hands. You can get this number from a simulator, or look it up in Don Schlesinger's Blackjack Attack.
  • Standard Deviation per 100 hands: You can get this number from a simulator, or look it up in Don Schlesinger's Blackjack Attack.
  • Hands: Total number of hands played.

The result of this calculation is the bankroll required to reach the specified goal at any time in the number of hands played before losing your entire bankroll with the specified risk.

Goal in units
Probability of Success
Win rate per 100 hands
Std. Dev. per 100 hands
Hands

 

Other Blackjack Calculators

 

Share

Follow


News


Forum/Blog


Fav/EMail

For QFIT software news, add your e-mail here:  

Copyright © 2015, Norman Wattenberger,
QFIT blackjack card counting software products,
All rights reserved.


Gambling problem, contact the National Council on Problem Gambling.
 
For QFIT software news, add your e-mail here:  

Copyright © 2015, Norman Wattenberger,
QFIT blackjack card counting software products,
All rights reserved
.
QFIT Blackjack card counting and shuffle tracking software