Goal Probability Calculator
This screen can be used to calculate the probability that you will
reach a goal within a specified number of hands without losing your entire
bankroll. There are five variables defined as follows:
- Goal in units: This is the number
of units that you wish to finish with including the bankroll that you
- Bankroll in units: The number of units
that you start with.
- Win rate per 100 hands: The
units that you win over 100 hands. You can get this number from a simulator,
or look it up in Don Schlesinger's Blackjack Attack.
- Standard Deviation per 100 hands:
You can get this number from a simulator, or look it up in Don Schlesinger's
- Hands: Total number of hands played.
The result of this calculation is the likelihood that you will reach
the specified goal at any time in the number of hands played before losing
your entire bankroll.