Expanded indexes for REKO and FELT are included in this appendix. These indexes can be used to increase your SCOREs. A few comments:
Ų Indexes are more valuable in pitch games than shoe games.
Ų Very negative indexes have little value. Large positive indexes add a bit more value, but still not a great deal.
Ų Split and soft-double indexes have less value than hit/stand and doubling indexes as the plays occur less frequently.
Ų These are risk-averse indexes, described on page 533. Thus, they will not always look like typical indexes for K-O and Revere Point Count.
· REKO 8-Deck, S17 Page 246
· REKO 6-Deck, S17 Page 248
· REKO 6-Deck, H17 Page 250
· REKO 2-Deck, S17 Page 252
· REKO 2-Deck, H17 Page 254
· REKO 1-Deck, H17 Page 256
· FELT 6-Deck S17 Page 258
· FELT 6-Deck H17 Page 260
· FELT 1-Deck H17 Page 262
· REKO 6-Deck, ENHC, ES10 Page 264
· FELT 6-Deck, ENHC, ES10 Page 266
· Early Surrender Page 268
© 2009 Norman Wattenberger
Join the Blackjack Community at Blackjack: The Forum
Link to this page: www.qfit.com/book/ModernBlackjackPage245.htm